Kevin Keegan's Nephew Kills Self With Overdose of Antidepressants

Paragraph one reads:  "Kevin Keegan's agoraphobic nephew killed himself by taking an overdose, an inquest heard.

Paragraph 3 reads:  "A postmortem showed he died from poisoning by a prescription painkiller and anti-depressant. The Doncaster inquest heard Craig, 27, was agoraphobic – fearful of crowds and open spaces – from 21."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/02/15/kevin-keegan-s-nephew-overdosed-115875-21124331/

Kevin Keegan's nephew overdosed

[] sundaymirror.co.uk 15/02/2009

Kevin Keegan's agoraphobic nephew killed himself by taking an overdose, an inquest heard.

Craig Philip Keegan's body was found at the Metro Inn in his home town of Doncaster, with a suicide note and will.

A postmortem showed he died from poisoning by a prescription painkiller and anti-depressant. The Doncaster inquest heard Craig, 27, was agoraphobic – fearful of crowds and open spaces – from 21.

Gran Jean Keith, who Craig lived with, said he "started to struggle around people and began going out less". Verdict: suicide.